User Interface Developer
Post Status: 12 month contract
Department: Knowledge and Data Engineering Group (KDEG), School of Computer Science and Statistics
Salary: IUA Post-Doctorate Researcher Level 2
€37,750 – €46,255 Commensurate with experience
Candidates are invited to apply for the position of: User Interface Developer. This post will have the primary responsibility of designing and developing user interfaces for next generation eLearning demonstrators on web-based, mobile, and tablet platforms. The development work will be conducted in collaboration with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary research team with the aim of developing innovative user interfaces for next-generation eLearning products.
Key elements of the role include:
- The design and development of user interfaces for web, mobile, and tablet platforms
- The integration of open-source and bespoke technology solutions into engaging and innovative user interfaces
- Working in a dynamic team with a willingness to take on new task and learn new skills
- Participate fully in the realisation of research projects from idea conception, through development to evaluation and user trials.
Background to the Post
The Learnovate Centre is an Enterprise Ireland/IDA funded centre of excellence in eLearning. The centre brings together state of the art research in eLearning from our academic partners (Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin, National University of Ireland Galway, and Waterford Institute of Technology) with the real world business problems of our industry partners. Through focussing on the following four research themes the centre aims to develop innovative industry led eLearning solutions to benefit the Irish eLearning industry.
- Social and informal learning
- Mobile and collaborative learning
- Immersive learning
- Metrics and assessment
As part of the Learnovate Centre team the User Interface Developer will work across multiple projects to develop innovative interfaces to maximize the usability and industry impact of the projects.
For further details about this post and the application procedure please see the PDF linked below.
|UI_UX Postion in TCD Learnovate.pdf||76.48 KB|