Network & Telecoms Service Management
This environment is characterized increasingly by the need for rapid service innovation whilst requiring in parallel a massive reduction of costs. Increasingly knowledge driven approaches are seen as a means to achieve these needs.
Aspects researched include:
- knowledge driven composition of service management functions;
- management adaptivity of dynamic spectrum access through policy based management;
- the extraction of semantics from legacy management information models;
- the knowledge driven distribution of management notifications;
- collaborative user-driven management of services.